Monday, February 7, 2011

multitude monday

Here's my continuing Multitude Monday post, which all started a while back, right here.

"One Thousand Gifts":

1176. winter fun1177. great family time
1178. speeding down the tubing hill screaming! {I was the one screaming . . . that tube goes really FAST! -- and I'm a bit of a wimp!}
1179. time with friends
1180. my dad's amazing work {a labor of love if ever there was one!}1181. an email that made my day week life
1182. moving past some uncertainty
1183. making things for people and having them really like them
1184. a table-full of girlfriends hanging out all night at Granite City {and the poor waitress who, on a busy night, was gracious enough to not be outwardly annoyed that we took up more than one of her tables for 5 nearly hours}
1185. hard {really loud} laughter and how good it feels {although it's quite possible that the rest of the restaurant was a bit bothered by it}
1186. friends
1187. tow ropes!1188. freshly washed snow clothes to start the week
1189. catching the last little bit of 6th grade honors chorus rehearsal {they sound GREAT!}
1190. the fact that my kids have really great friends
1191. a new month . . . one that is closer to spring than the one we just left behind
1192. my wonderful parents
1193. a girl who is pretty cheerful in between puking bouts {it's been over 2 weeks now and we can't figure out what exactly is wrong with her}
1194. a fabulous, smart, understanding pediatrician who honestly cares about, and really knows us!
1195. thought-shifting, life-changing books!

Alrighty, that's it's for now. Tune in next Monday for the next installment.


1 comment:

  1. I’m here from Ann’s. Sorry so late but it takes a long time to get through all of these gratitude lists – and comment like I mean it.

    First – I am so far behind you on your list – wow.

    And my fave your list?

    1193. a girl who is pretty cheerful in between puking bouts {it's been over 2 weeks now and we can't figure out what exactly is wrong with her} (hope you don’t mind that I just prayed for her – and you too)

    God Bless and Keep You and all of yours

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!