Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful for this silly little guy::
I'm so thankful that I get to spend my days with him {well, usually I'm thankful . . . there are those other days here and there!}

He's my angel boy::

He came up to me yesterday morning and said, "Mom, I changed [out of his pj's]! You're gonna think I'm really cool!" Well, why wouldn't I? A sweater with a whale t-shirt on top, some shorts and a pair of crocs is a terrific look for an early March day. And don't ever forget how much accessorizing with Batman guys can add to the desired look::
Silly boy!

Tuesday night I took this silly boy to kindergarten round up. He is so excited to be a kindergartener in the fall. He's quite ready to go. He thought kindergarten round up was great fun and was pretty sure he was going to be ready to hop on the bus the next morning and ditch preschool. We set him straight and I guess he'll just have to wait until the fall to make his long-anticipated debut at Falcon!

They grow so fast!

2 comments:

  1. yes they do! And they think they're so big! Getting dressed by yourself and you mom letting you stay that way is huge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! What fashion sense he has :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!