Monday, March 22, 2010

multitude monday

Here's my continuing Multitude Monday post, which all started a while back, right here.

"One Thousand Gifts":

329. a great spring break
330. the return of the magic yellow bus to take the kids away for a bit :)
331. swimming
332. the zoo
333. museums
334. breaking out the bikes from the garage
335. a budding love for tennis
336. hand-me-downs . . . 6 bags worth::what a blessing!
337. friends
338. the return of family walks
339. the long-awaited completion of joe's tooth-brushing chart
340. the value of a good venting session
341. coupons
342. toddlers enjoying pancakes
343. an icee
344. generosity
345. a hot shower
346. the excitement of birthday week!

Alrighty, that's it's for now. Tune in next Monday for the next installment.



holy experience

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shana....I was just sitting in Beth Moore study this morning (Esther) and was thinking of you and your lovely family! I thanked the Lord for your friendship and for the opportunity to see you this past winter. I hope you are enjoying a "normal" week again and also the beautiful spring weather. I enjoy reading about your life! Hugs! Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!