Monday, September 5, 2011

multitude monday

Here's my continuing Multitude Monday post, which all started a while back, right here on a wonderful, amazing blog that I read each day.

"One Thousand Gifts":

1590. girls high in trees picking apples
1591. grace! {because all is grace, you know}
1592. backyard fires
1593. boys in full football gear -- unrecognizable to their own mothers. how can that be?
1594. delicious fried food on a stick -- a fun family day at the state fair!
1595. an outdoor movies with friends . . . and treats
1596. a home for our family . . . grace again!
1597. "kids eat free" day at IKEA :: feeding our whole family until we were full for $6.16. amazing!
1598. spending hours at the park on a glorious night
1599. remembering my Papa on what would have been his 100th birthday {he died in 2007} he was a great man. here i am with him and my grandma when I was about 2::
1600. Oh how marvelous! Oh how wonderful! And my song shall ever be. Oh how marvelous, oh how wonderful is my Savior's love for me.
1601. purging, organizing and cleaning


Alrighty, that's it's for now. Tune in next Monday for the next installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!