Tuesday, September 27, 2011

a letter to my daughter


Dearest Sara,

That might be the stinkiest poop I've ever smelled . . . and I've smelled LOTS of poop!

When I'm sick I like to sleep more, not less. Just sayin'!

I promise the snot sucker will help you feel better. It wouldn't be quite as much like torture if you would just hold still.

You are adorable and a blessing to our family. I can't imagine life without you. I love you so very, very much.

Always,
Mom

P.S. I am happy to change your stinky poop and wrestle with you to suck huge amounts of snot out of your nose and get up with you multiple times in the night even though I prefer to be sleeping at 2 am (and midnight and 4 and 5 . . . ). Just wanted to clarify that for you. It's my job, I know. It's what I signed on for and I wouldn't trade it for anything (although sleeping through the night and being healthy would be fabulous!) Love you, honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!