Monday, June 13, 2011

multitude monday

Here's my continuing Multitude Monday post, which all started a while back, right here on a wonderful, amazing blog that I read each day.

"One Thousand Gifts":

1450. girlfriends
1451. surviving the heat wave {record-breaking heat and broken AC}
1452. Joey -- our family entertainer!
1453. another school year in the books
1454. the wonderful friends that my kids h ave -- what a blessing!
1455. summer
1456. the kindness of a stranger
1457. my village mates {as in "it takes a village} I have so, so many wonderful, top-notch people in my "village" and I am so very thankful for them!
1458. kindergarten graduation
1459. eight months of Sara
1460. being in good company with other teary moms {see #1458}
1461. the beginning of the summer sleepover season {we've already had 3 and school just got out on Friday}
1462. wonderful, wonderful worship and teaching and time spent worshiping with friends at their home church
1463. vacation planning

Alrighty, that's it's for now. Tune in next Monday for the next installment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!