Monday, June 6, 2011

multitude monday

Here's my continuing Multitude Monday post, which all started a while back, right here on a wonderful, amazing blog that I read each day.

"One Thousand Gifts":

1428. dinner with friends
1429. a good, sweaty workout
1430. the return of clothesline weather
1431. good book recommendations
1432. elementary school variety shows {note that they don't call it a "talent show". there is a reason for that! . . . bless their little hearts!}
1433. test results that explain quite a bit . . . and hope of some possible solutions or at least help
1434. a morning at the park with friends::

1435. a perfect evening to sit on the sidelines watching soccer
1436. field trips involving ice cream
1437. first swim of the summer in the outdoor pool
1438. vacation planning and prep
1439. generous friends!
1440. my family::
1441. surviving 7 weeks of Boot Camp
1442. a GLORIOUS weekend!
1443. a baby standing up supported by exceptionally cute, super chubby thighs
1444. late night date swap
1445. crafting up a storm
1446. the beauty of creation::
would you like to join the applause with me?
1447. antibiotics
1448. singing kindergarteners::
1449. 9 years of Lydia!

Alrighty, that's it's for now. Tune in next Monday for the next installment.


2 comments:

  1. visiting from 1,000 gifts. I love the silly sayings on the sidebar. I wish Id kept notes when mine were little. I shed a few tears reading yours, tears of happiness and sadness all in one..... My favorite saying that I remember was my now 17 yo coming in filthy at 4 or 5. I said,"oh you are so dirty E" and he looked himself over and said "not in my pockets Im not" as he pulled his pockets out to prove it. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet gifts you have posted. And I am thankful today for a good sweaty workout too. :) Aren't those the best? Blessings to you. I came over from Ann's today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!