Sunday, September 26, 2010

multitude monday

Here's my continuing Multitude Monday post, which all started a while back, right here.

"One Thousand Gifts":

834. it's nearly October!
835. glorious weather on a Sunday
836. dirty kids
837. a big chunk of time with my mom and a kidless house = LOTS of "nesting" {organizing, labeling, purging, cleaning} . . . followed by a Caribou reward, just the 2 of us!
838. another "Hanna day"
839. another friend birthing a healthy {but stubborn} little man. Welcome Freddie!
840. our new camera . . . a HUGE blessing
841. a little more time to master my {nearly non-existent} photography skills before the little bundle shows up just begging to be photographed.
842. a freshly mowed lawn
843. my talented husband singing in church
844. naps
845. getting a peek at our newest little Stoll via an unexpected ultrasound {exceptionally adorable, in my opinion!}
846. reading outside on a gorgeous day
847. freshly washed baby clothes waiting in drawers


Alrighty, that's it's for now. Tune in next Monday for the next installment.

holy experience

1 comment:

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!