Monday, September 6, 2010

multitude monday

Here's my continuing Multitude Monday post, which all started a while back, right here.

"One Thousand Gifts":

774. how quickly kids heal
775. a REALLY clean garage {thanks babe!}
776. fallish weather {my favorite, by far!}
777. the state fair
778. dry diapers in the morning
779. dry Elmo undies all day long
780. cough syrup with codeine
781. the return of wearing skirts and boots {and even some long sleeves!}
782. thoughtful friends who bring extra folders and take a couple kiddos for most of the day
783. my mom!
784. a perfectly-timed puke bucket brought bedside
785. a day off with only 2 things on the "to do" list {ok, maybe 3}
786. sibling love
787. my dad's safe arrival home {he's been gone again}
788. tom thumb mini donuts . . . the perfect way to end a day!

Alrighty, that's it's for now. Tune in next Monday for the next installment.

holy experience

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Your blog is really cute! I can't believe you have 5 kids and a 6th on the way! Now-a-days people don't have that many. I love it. We have 4 kids, but I wanted one more. My husband said no way! You are very blessed! I love your attitude. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great attitude! love the dry diaper in the morning and perfectly timed puke bucket! the joys of mothering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Shana, I can't believe you added "puke" to the long list of health "surprises" that your family has been "blessed" with {but, how wonderful to at least have it contained!}. Praying that it is something short-lived, and that the Stoll's are doc & ER free for awhile!

    Hope the first day of school full of joy, and no puke!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful list! I join you in gratitude for a clean garage...haven't seen one in awhile and for mom's. I love mine!
    blessings
    ~a

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!