Monday, July 13, 2009

I didn't forget!

Hey there everybody. Last week I had a little contest . . . well, at least that's what I was trying to do. {You can read about the contest at the very end of this post}. Anyway, I only got three comments/entries. Somehow, I don't think, "Jacob, pick a number between 1 and 3." would work out so well, so Amanda, Robin & Margaret . . . you'll all get a little prize. I'm not sure exactly what it'll be yet. Just sit tight by your mailbox and one of these days they'll be a little something fun in there from me. Congrats you guys. Thanks for being such loyal readers!

1 comment:

  1. i guess i'm behind in my blog reading! i totally missed out! it would have been fun, too. lol! have a good day, shana!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!