Sunday, July 26, 2009

A few bits of randomness

In case you wanted to know:
  • I now have a child old enough to help mow the lawn . . . there are perks to them growing up, I guess!
  • We spent the weekend at the 2009 Stoll reunion {they have one every 3 years . . . we can't wait until 2012!}
  • The 4 older kids and I walked down to DQ tonight . . . that was $11 well spent. Plus it was a beautiful night for a walk!
  • Kirby's dad is #15 of 17 kids, so there are LOTS of people at the Stoll reunions!
  • I only know a smallish handfull of those people!
  • My brother and Kirby's sister both had birthdays this weekend. Happy Birthday Luke and Kristy. We love you!
  • Lydia cut her bangs {either Thursday night or Friday morning} . . . almost to her hairline. It's pretty bad! I'm not sure what to do about the family pictures we were going to have taken in a couple weeks!
  • This was my 6th Stoll reunion. I went for the first time in 1994, 2 years before I was even an official Stoll.
  • I think I'll go for a bike ride tomorrow . . . on a real bike that actually goes somewhere and on which you can feel the breeze in your hair. Hopefully the weather will cooperate.
  • I'm looking forward to coffee with some girlfriends that I haven't seen in too long!

1 comment:

  1. Lydia, Lydia.... Oh my.

    Might I suggest a wide headband made of a cute fabric? Or a scarf? Or maybe they Photoshop in some bangs after the fact.... Hmm... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!