Monday, June 15, 2009

Verse 12


Mid June already . . . incredible! I've been reading through Praying the Scriptures for your Children (again) lately. It recently moved from my bedside to the living room, but I'm still trying to read it most days. I got this book as a gift for my 30th birthday (almost 5 years ago) and it's a great one to read again and again! (thanks "grandma" Phyllis!) My chapter this morning (when I was deciding on my second verse for June) was on our children's areas of giftedness and praying that they would use their gifts to serve the Lord and others. I chose this verse to memorize next:
Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully admistering God's grace in its various forms. (I Peter 4.10)
If you don't know about my "resolution" to memorize 24 scriptures in 2009 and you want to know what in the world I'm talkin' about, you can check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!