Friday, June 12, 2009

School's out for summer!

"I'm finishing 'this' grade today"

"By the end of today I'll be in 'this' grade":
{hopefully, anyhow!}

waiting for the bus:

more waiting:

and they're off:

after school::
{they ALL graduated to the next grade}


Jacob & Mrs. Heille:

Rebekah & Mrs. Kakaliouras:
{it took me pretty much all year, but I think that's spelled right!}

Lydia & Mrs. Norgon:

The whole school staff comes outside and waves goodbye as the busses leave on the last day, it's pretty sweet:

We celebrated with a fun night at Como Town::
Daddy & Anna on the train:

Joe & Jacob drive the engine, Lydia & Sam are in the next car:

Lydia & Sam in line for the cars:

1 comment:

  1. Okay so I know that we grow to look like our spouses because we spend so much time with them, but honestly your kids all look like their teachers, or at least the personalities match up very well, I'm not sure which describes it best.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!