Monday, August 1, 2011

multitude monday

Here's my continuing Multitude Monday post, which all started a while back, right here on a wonderful, amazing blog that I read each day.

"One Thousand Gifts":

1532. a great end to Rebekah summer soccer season
1533. a night out with friends -- REALLY hard laughter and not getting home 'til nearly midnight! yikes!
1534. fresh cut flowers
1535. new experiences
1536. watching kids have fun
1537. smooth camp drop-off -- and really, really excited kids
1538. a quiet(er), less busy house for the week
1539. spending some birthday gift cards
1540. crafting {I got a new sander and it's just fabulous, I love it! . . . it's possible that I missed my true calling as a carpenter -- that would be another way to be more like Jesus!}
1541. aniticiapation {I sent someone a surprise in the mail -- UPS, actually, the post office was closed -- and I'm waiting to see when it arrives and hoping she likes it!}
1542. craigslist and unexpected "small world" connections

Alrighty, that's it's for now. Tune in next Monday for the next installment.

2 comments:

  1. I've sent surprises in the mail, what fun! :)
    And really hard laughter. . .I love that!

    visiting from Ann's place
    Many more blessings and laughter to you,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I found you at Ann's place. I love fresh cut flowers. My youngest was at camp last week. She loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!