Monday, August 8, 2011

multitude monday

Here's my continuing Multitude Monday post, which all started a while back, right here on a wonderful, amazing blog that I read each day.

"One Thousand Gifts":

1543. book club night {and nearly into the next morning . . . oops!}
1544. going to the park and discovering it was puppet wagon day. extra fun!
1545. the farmer's market
1546. a nice day to walk to the library
1547. a special fun trip with the littles involving a hotel stay and a waterpark
1548. Sara in her swimsuit {possibly the cutest thing ever}::


1549. pure joy on little faces
1550. a WONDERFUL week at camp for the bigs
1551. 3 resounding yeses in answer to :: "are you closer to God now than you were when you got here on Sunday?" {I think that makes camp worth every penny it costs . . . and it made me cry}
1552. everyone home again sleeping in their own beds
1553. sleeping bags {smelly, wet ones at that} drying on the line
1554. my dad's safe arrival in Mexico
1555. a super fun evening involving food, friends, great music, hula hoops, dancing and gliously beautiful countryside
1556. the still newish curls on an adorable 3-year-old head. i just love them!


Alrighty, that's it's for now. Tune in next Monday for the next installment.

3 comments:

  1. I always had great memories of church summer camp! I'm sure your children will hold onto them for a long time, what a great gift that you can give them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must drive to the north and take in "puppet wagon day"! That sounds so fun! We live in GA and I haven't come across anything like that down here.
    What a sweet list from a devoted momma! I came over from Ann's today. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun list, and little Sara in her swimsuit is sooo cute! I hope you have a wonderful week!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!