Monday, April 25, 2011

multitude monday

Here's my continuing Multitude Monday post, which all started a while back, right here.

"One Thousand Gifts":

1344. street sweepers
1345. a pretty {in addition to yummy} latte {the nice barista guy made a flower for me in my drink. I wish I'd had a camera}
1346. the return of springish weather
1347. answers to prayers I hadn't even thought to pray
1348. sacrificially loving and caring friends
1349. celebrating six years of Joe
1350. motivation
1351. a wonderful family Good Friday service
1352. spending our date night at another {powerful } Good Friday service
1353. an afternoon with my very best friend who I don't get to see nearly enough {and really cute toes to show for it . . . thanks Al!}
1354. an empty tomb . . . all else pales in comparison
1355. this {you might want a kleenex handy}
1356. a wonderful partner for this extra-challenging, often heart-breaking, always worthwhile job of parenting. I'd be a mess without him!
1357. reading poetry in the sidewalk with my family

Alrighty, that's it's for now. Tune in next Monday for the next installment.


1 comment:

  1. Love your blog, Shana! And you were right about the video, I did need kleenex! Did they show that at your Easter service?

    Heidi Kraakevik (since my google account is my pen name :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!