Monday, July 26, 2010

multitude monday

Here's my continuing Multitude Monday post, which all started a while back, right here.

"One Thousand Gifts":

674. the cute way Anna says "a-cuz" in answer to most every question
675. a nice long chat with a friend {Hi Catherine!}
676. the ending of band camp for the summer {having Jacob busy from 10:20 to noon every day threw a kink into any all-day plans for summer fun}
677. a fun visit to the Kelley Farm
678. a nice, relaxing weekend
679. friends who put up with my absent-minded pregnant brain and still love me
680. Sunday afternoon nap . . . and the wonderful husband who let me take it
681. friends who offered us their CSA share while they were on vacation {thanks Young's!}
682. great coupons coupled with good sales!
683. the sprinkler
684. happy, muddy kids
685. a good book
686. movies from the library
687. another week of our unborn nephew remaining unborn!
688. my brother {it was his birthday last week!}
689. a super yummy "birthday" dinner to celebrate me, my dad and my brother {who all have birthdays in the same week}
690. a fabulously thoughtful woman who kicked me out of the nursery yesterday, worked my shift for me and told me {sternly} to "Go sit and enjoy the service!" {thanks Phyllis!}
691. Costco and stuff in bulk {for families with children "in bulk"}
692. family fun around a backyard fire

Alrighty, that's it's for now. Tune in next Monday for the next installment.

holy experience

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!