Monday, July 12, 2010

multitude monday

Here's my continuing Multitude Monday post, which all started a while back, right here.

"One Thousand Gifts":

630. safe travel "up nort" and back home again
631. my mom -- she is THE best!
632. a BopBop {grandpa} at camp as a volunteer during the week our 2 biggest are there {makes a slightly worried momma feel better knowing they can get a loving hug if they need one}
633. time with family
634. an unexpected {early} birthday party -- thanks Annie!
635. being home again! {I LOVE being home!}
636. coming home to a super duper clean house {see #631 -- she cleaned the whole place and bought fresh towels for each bathroom and rugs for the entryway and kitchen as an early birthday present. I can't imagine a better birthday present, can you?}
637. looking forward to a {slightly} quieter house and pace of life this week
638. a beautiful sunrise {and sunset} while we were up north

639. crossing "watch the sun rise" off our summer list
640. a nice evening walk with 2 sisters-in-law
641. my mother-in-laws super yummy pancakes to fill our tummys before a long day in the van
642. sleeping in my own bed!
643. my wonderful husband
644. "girl time" on the road, non-stop adult conversation for 3 hours {Kirb took the van, still more full than most people's vehicles with kids, home from camp with our youngest 3, and I got to ride KIDLESS with a couple girlfriends who had dropped their kids -- and my dad, who rode up with them -- off at camp too}
645. being home again {oops, did I already mention that?}
646. sorting through nearly a weeks worth of mail, messages and email after the kids were in bed.
647. getting the laundry started {yup, laundry is the household task I enjoy most. Honest!}
648. seemingly wonderful counselors for both kids this week . . . praying they will both have a wonderful week!
649. "cousin time" for the kiddos
650. fun, matching painted toenails on all the girls
651. the baby kickin' up a storm in my belly . . . the constant reminder of the new life we are so excited about!
652. my last few days of being 35
653. showering in my own shower!
654. the library is OPEN!! {and BUSY . . . oh well, at least it's open}

Alrighty, that's it's for now. Tune in next Monday for the next installment.

holy experience

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!