Monday, October 26, 2009

9 Things

9 things that I love right now: {in case you didn't know, I've always loved multiples of 3 . . . thus 9 things, rather than 10 or whatever "rounder" number might seem more logical}
  1. this song {especially if my fabulously talented husband is singing it!}
  2. beautiful fall weather {like we have today! Pull out a sweater and take a stroll through the leaves}
  3. my family
  4. my new Sara Groves album
  5. reading a good book: I'm almost always reading something. Right now it's this as a little break from the Twilight series which I'm halfway through.
  6. almond lattes
  7. the Bible study that I'm doing this fall: great stuff! {I'm a big fan of Beth Moore's wonderful way of teaching}
  8. the fact that I have such wonderful, wonderful friends!
  9. playing Monopoly at McDonalds {now, if only I'd win something!}

1 comment:

  1. Yes, yours is one of the favorites I read. Of course!

    In fact, you inspired me to take Ainsley for a fall walk today.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!