Friday, February 13, 2009

TGIF!

It's been a crazy, long, sickish, busy week! I'm looking forward to the weekend and celebrating with the people I love most! Plus, the big kids have Monday and Tuesday off. We could all use that little bit of extra break right about now!

I'm currently reading "Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life" and loving it! I'm on the D's . . . it's a memoir, but is written encyclopedia-style. It's not at all your average book and I love how so much of what it says feels like it resonates with my soul, even the layout of the book. I love it! It is by my new favorite author Amy Krause Rosenthal. Remember her from this post? You should see if you can find the book and check it out for yourself. It is unique and refreshing in so many ways. And once you find it (or even before) you might want to watch this to see what super fun thing she did when this book first came out! Watching it just makes me happy!

Have a super duper weekend.

P.S. Don't worry, the G in the post title stands for "goodness", I'm not big on taking the Lord's name in vain. Although, on a more serious note, I am very thankful to God for His help in getting me through until Friday this week! A couple times I wasn't so sure . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!