Monday, June 4, 2012

multitude monday


Here's my continuing Multitude Monday post, which all started a while back, right here on Ann's wonderful, amazing blog that is a favorite of mine. If you've never checked it out, do yourself a favor and click on over. She's an amazing, gifted writer and an inspiration!

"One Thousand Gifts"::
2229. a calm-ish week
2230. paint colors chosen
2231. carpet chosen
2232.  helpful flooring consultants who keep us from making decisions we will probably regret later
2233. unexpected fabulous deals {a new exterior light for $0.01. can't really beat that!}
2234. celebrating my mom on her birthday
2235. Sara saying "Happy Ama" over and over and over again on my mom's birthday
2236. scheduling Rebekah's first shift at "work". so exciting!!
2237. the 1st grade play {so adorable and very funny}
2238. perfect type-casting :: Joey as Chicken Little
2239. the volunteer breakfast at school :: one of my favorite mornings of the year
2240. winning a door prize at the volunteer breakfast {$15 Panera gift card}
2241. date night with Rebekah :: Chatterbox Pub, Barnes & Noble, Patina, Half Price Books and Starbucks. so fun!
2242. scooping ice cream all afternoon at a grad party for my friend's daughter :: how did we get to this lifestage already? my peers have kids going off to college. i wonder how many grad parties i will help with in the next nearly 20 years. maybe let's not think about that too hard, actually. i'm tired enough already!
2243. friends
2244. a night of crafting :: I feel so much more me when I create things!
2245. the last week of school!
2246. new couch and rug all ready to freshen up the living room as soon as the sheetrock dust all settles
2247. perfectly lovely weather
2248. the power of music
2249. kids workshop at Home Depot :: a pleasant surprise
2250. basement shopping at IKEA {and some yummy meatballs, because you can't really go to IKEA and not have some meatballs}

Alrighty, that's it's for now. Tune in next Monday for the next installment.

1 comment:

  1. What a great list. It sounds like you are doing some redecorating. I often wonder as well how I got to this stage in life, time goes by so fast. Next year my daughter will be graduating. Have a wonderful day!
    Blessings~
    Shari

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!