Thursday, January 19, 2012

thankful thursday

I'm so thankful for help, support and encouragement; this "village" of support in raising our kids. It's a tough, tough job and we couldn't do it alone, that's for sure! Joe is having a tough time lately. Poor little man is just completely wearing us out with his misery, pessimism and stubbornness. But we aren't in it alone. We have each other. We have the Lord. We have many friends and people around us loving us, loving Joe, giving suggestions, helping out and and praying us through. I just got off the phone with Falcon's school social worker. I've probably spent at least an hour on the phone with her this week. She is one of our "helpers" through this. It's great to know that Joe has so many wonderful people in his corner.

This picture of him {taken while waiting in line to get in to Night Trains a couple weeks ago -- by Rebekah, I think} makes me smile. I love it! That's my boy::

2 comments:

  1. Oh Joe, you are the only one on my chain right now. Extra thoughts and prayers for my favorite Joe in the whole world! I like the Chinese Proverb "You can only go halfway into the darkest forest, then you are coming out the other side."

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Joe. We love all the Stoll's. Hope the sun breaks through the clouds soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!