Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Gifts continuted

When last I left off with my gift-counting it was months and months ago and I was at #3214. I'm now at #3690. I won't list all 450+ for you, but just a recent hand-full. So, without any further delay, here's my continuing Multitude Monday (I realize it's not Monday. It's been a wonky sort of week. A little grace, please. Thank you!) post which is part of a series started years ago on Ann's wonderful, amazing blog that is a favorite of mine. If you've never checked it out, do yourself a favor and click on over. She's an amazing, gifted writer, a wonderful friend and an inspiration (not to mention a mother of 6)!

"One Thousand Gifts"::

3666. a mug of yummy chai on a cold morning (WELL below zero)
3667. a warm corn bag to pre-heat the bed before you get in
3669. brothers and sisters getting along
3671. kids excited at the news that winter break will be extended (well, except for the 2 that WEREN'T excited by that news)
3673. immunity and good health
3683. a new wallet that leads to purse clean-out and purging
3684. my selfless husband
3685. snuggling with Sam in his hospital bed and praying! Lots of praying!
3686. clean sheets
3690. morning call from Al with the hospital update :: a good night for Sam. no seizures and no fever. Praise God!

May you realize all the blessings the Lord brings your way and take the time to make note of them. (you'll be glad that you did!)

1 comment:

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!