Monday, April 30, 2012

multitude monday

Well, after 10 {I think it was 10} weeks off, here are last weeks blessings. I kept listing them during my break, but if I started where I left off {#1982} it would be a LONG list, so I'll just pick up with this week.

Here's my continuing Multitude Monday post, which all started a while back, right here on Ann's wonderful, amazing blog that is a favorite of mine. If you've never checked it out, do yourself a favor and click on over. She's an amazing, gifted writer and an inspiration!

"One Thousand Gifts"::

2127. Bible study . . . and the wonderful women who share intimately in my life. who pray for me. cry with me. laugh with me {sometimes AT me}. who encourage me.
2128. seeing a little hint of progress after months of work
2129. the arrival of a dumpster in our yard
2130. basement demo :: all gutted now
2131. hearing a wonderful, encouraging, challenging message from Wess Stafford
2132. a few great garage sale deals
2133. CSC banquet :: arguably my very favorite night of the year
2134. seeing so many friends
2135. seeing Angie all grown up :: beautiful and eloquent and loving the Lord!
2136. seeing God's hand on so many lives :: ours and others
2137. 17 years since he asked and I accepted
2138. picking up coffee on the way to church
2139. fun lunch at Bonnie's with my parents
2140. Lydia's spring choir musical and family and friends there to watch
2141. Rebekah's kind, generous spirit
2142. cheering on our church softball team in the rain
2143. teacher workshop day {and a "sunny and 70's" forecast!}

Alrighty, that's it's for now. Tune in next Monday for the next installment.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shana, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!