Thursday, October 13, 2011

thankful thursday

Today I am so thankful for the people who walk this journey of life with me :: my friends. I have the most wonderful, wonderful friends {including my husband, my mom, my wonderful girlfriends and even friends I've never even met in person . . . yet}. I've been praying like crazy for nearly 24 hours now for the daughter of a girlfriend of mine who is really sick with meningitis and is in the hospital. It was looking pretty dire at this time yesterday and we all started praying {and crying and emailing and making phone calls and texting -- well, not me. I'm not a texter. But the rest of the clan was texting and some one would call or email their 2007-model friend to keep her up-to-speed. Thanks girls!}. Today, I'm thrilled to say that she's doing much better. Out of the woods, it would seem, although still in rough shape. Hopefully she'll be home again over the weekend. Anyway, all that to say that I'm so very thankful for friendship and all that it means in my life. I really couldn't make it through a day without it. "Life with you is half as hard and twice as good!" Enjoy::


And on a differnt note, this is another of my favorites. It's totally the story of my life. If you haven't heard it {or even if you have}, you should listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!