Thursday, January 20, 2011

thankful thursday

Today I'm thankful for my furnace. For a warm house and a warm bed . . . that I didn't want to leave this morning, I might add. I kept sticking my arm out just enough to hit the snooze button on the alarm clock and thought each time, "Yikes, it's cold out there!" which just made me want to stay in my warm bed all the more. But eventually I did get up! It's super chilly here today and I am so thankful to have a warm home to live in.

P.S. My camera battery needs to be charged, thus no pictures lately. I am fully aware that it's not hard to charge it. I just have to find an extra 12 seconds in my day and then prioritize the task, but so far that hasn't happened. Hopefully soon . . . You are wonderful, patient people for reading my babbling without any photographic incentive whatsoever! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Not that I'm complaining about having a warm house, because I'm very thankful. But somehow our thermostat got tweaked and now starting at around 4:30 a.m., our room heats up to about 85 - 90 degrees every morning. Poor Luke, every day I act like I'm about to pass out it's so hot. I might be over dramatic, but I think new mommas are always hotter than normal people. It's all the hormones! Glad you're staying "warm and cozy" as Haddon says. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!