Monday, January 17, 2011

multitude monday

Here's my continuing Multitude Monday post, which all started a while back, right here.

"One Thousand Gifts":

1104. the beauty of fresh snow
1105. a relationship on the mend
1106. coffee with a good friend
1107. gas coupons
1108. Trevor's joy at church on Sunday . . . the highlight of the service for me!
1109. an extra day at home for the whole family
1110. a chance to talk about the reason we were home today and the life of Martin Luther King Jr.
1111. fun at the Mall of America {with rides for the 4 biggest kids} over the weekend
1112. the sweet girl sleeping in the sling against my chest as I type this
1113. the extra-funny things that come out of the mouths of the short people around here . . . sometimes I'm not sure I'd make it through the day without the laughter that it brings
1114. the wonderful, wonderful friends that my kids have::nice, loyal, kind friends . . . what a blessing!
1115. a job that allows me to still be home with my kiddos
1116. Joe's excitement about swimming lessons
1117. yummy almond lattes {see also #1106 . . . it's the first one I've purchased in 2011, I'm trying to be better about the calories going in and the money going out that my love of almond lattes creates!}
1118. preliminary tax return estimates {one of the blessings of having 6 kids is a XL sized tax return}
1119. music
1120. good friends
1121. fun crafting that turns out even cuter than you imagined it in your head


Alrighty, that's it's for now. Tune in next Monday for the next installment.


2 comments:

  1. Great looking blog, Shana! Sheri speaks of you often and always with deep admiration for all you do and are... And now I see why. God is definitely at work these days. Hoping you're feeling it. Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting on my site. I'll be back, I can see.

    Keep plugging Ann's book when you think of it. She's dong great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why can I not remember, or maybe I've never known, what your job, other than the million and one things you do as a mother and wife is. Send me an email or give us a post about it! : )

    moorsfour@charter.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!