Monday, November 8, 2010

multitude monday

Here's my continuing Multitude Monday post, which all started a while back, right here.

"One Thousand Gifts":

930. continued clothesline weather
931. how much cuter my clothesline is with teeny tiny baby clothes on it
932. my chilly, numb-ish fingers after hanging the wet clothes up in the cool fall air {if only I had a latte to warm them up}
933. introducing Sara to her great aunt {I knew she was a great aunt, even before she had the title to show for it!}::934. a super fun lunch date with friends
935. dinner with family {fun, although loud and crazy with 8 kiddos in the house!}
936. storytime with Daddy/Uncle Kirby::937. sunshine and 60!
938. {almost entirely} free lunch on Sunday at Noodles & Co. {I love Noodles & Co.!}
939. my mom is feeling a little better and is on the road to recovery {finally!}
940. a short-lived sick day for LJ.
941. junior mints
942. surprising a friend
943. silly sisters::

Alrighty, that's it's for now. Tune in next Monday for the next installment.


holy experience

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!