Thursday, August 12, 2010

thankful thursday

Today {and, unfortunately, for over a week now} I'm extra thankful for our air conditioning. I got our energy bill a couple days ago and it was nearly double what it had been the month before {but still less than it is in the winter!}. Although not super efficient in our 1920's house, it's way, way better than not having it! And it sure has been hot. I think I heard there's just a couple more days and then we'll get a break. I sure hope that's right. The temps haven't been that unbearable, it's the humidity that is the killer! So, a big thank you to whichever previous owners put out the money to put in the AC {most likely it was LeRoy & Shirlely}. I sure have appreciated it the last couple weeks!
Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!