Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I'm so thankful for my husband! He's such a great guy in every way! Great friend, great employee (he just had a stellar annual review to prove it. Way to go, babe!), great dad, great husband, great man of God, great singer, great cook, great get-5-kids-to-bed-in-record-time guy, great comedian, great son, great brother, great son-in-law, great direction-giver, great volunteer, great blood donater (O- is always appreciated!) . . . and the list goes on.


He works so hard to take care of our family and has been working especially hard the past few days as he's had a bunch of extra stuff to do at work. I fall asleep on the couch and he just keeps pluggin' away on his laptap while watching Season 3 of The Office which we borrowed from the library . . . funny stuff!

I love him like crazy. We have a great time together and I don't think I could be more blessed. I'm thankful each day that the Lord saw fit for us to be a pair. I'm not quite sure how I got such a great deal, I surely don't deserve it . . . but I'm thrilled nonetheless!

4 comments:

  1. We're watching Season 3 of The Office right now, too. I won't say how many times we've watched it. That would be embarrassing.

    Kirby is pretty great -- and he's pretty blessed, too. After all, he gets to come home to you each day!

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Many more blessings to you and your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It puts such a smile on my face when I read how much you adore Kirby! He is pretty blessed too!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!